Custom Doll – Sailor Chibimoon (aka Sailor Minimoon)
Base: Ever After High Doll
Doll is for display only.
– Original factory paint completely removed
– Custom styled bunny-ear hairstyle
– Artist quality Pastel and Acrylic repaint, sealed. Gloss is added with Liquitex Gloss Varnish to lips and eyes.
– Hand-sewn clothes, faux gems and sculpted details.
– Custom sculpted and painted shoes
For sale on etsy [here]
Modified Sailor Uranus Plush
Base: 8.5″ Sailor Uranus Plush from Bandai
I got this lovely lady from Anime North con this year, for a good price 🙂 Though she had some issues I decided to fix, especially since she’ll be in my arms at my next con while I cosplay Neptune.
You can probably see from the before pics, the left ear is way too low. She also had green eyes and tiara crystal, which are supposed to be blue. Her gem on her bow was also way too light, and a weird triangular shape. She had NO bow at her back at all (none of them do), as well as no white trim above the skirt.
I fixed all of those as well as adding her choker and some extra ribbon around her boots and elbows 🙂 You can’t see her fixed tiara but it is a blue gem now, instead of green felt circle. I also added beans in the bum so she could sit up.
Custom Doll of Chibimoon (From Sailor Moon)
Her hair was a challenge, but I think she came out so cute!