Custom Trahearne Doll
Commission: Trahearne from GW2
Base: Clawd Wolf Monster High Doll
Hand-painted, sculpted and wrestled into submission to become Trahearne!
I used glow in the dark paint for his syvari glow areas, I’m hoping to find a way to take photos of the effect. It was much more subtle than I was hoping. 🍃🌿
Custom Doll – Male Sylvari from Guild Wars 2
Base: CAM Gargoyle
Made to Order
Doll is for display only.
– Original factory paint completely removed
– High quality sculpted details
– Hand-sewn faux leaf clothes
– Artist quality Pastel and Acrylic repaint, sealed. Gloss is added with Liquitex Gloss Varnish to lips and eyes.
Custom Sea Nymph Doll
Base: Lagoona Blue Monster High Doll
Details: Metallic gold and pearlescent coating are her main themes, even her freckles are metallic and shine in the light. Her collar necklace is a recycled piece of jewelry with real crystals. Her wig I had made using lambs fur. It is so soft, and for sure a material I will be using again.
The charity doll I made for dollnorth this year. She will be raffled off for charity (Sick Kids). Today was the first day of Anime North, Two more to go ❤
-Custom Zelda Twilight Princess Doll
Base: Draculaura Monster High
Finally some proper pics of this commissioned darling 🙂 I love how the sculpted parts turned out.
-Scarlet WIP shots
Commission: Scarlet Briar from GW2
Base: Venus Mc Flytrap Doll
Hand-sculpted hair, facial details, and clothes. Spraypainted the clay, hand-sewn skirt. Next is her over-skirt, and painting the rest of the clothes.
Official Sailor Mercury Pullip Doll
- 14 points of articulation
- Eyelids can be opened or shut independently
- Eyes can be positioned left or right
- Removable pleather sailor outfit
- Around 12 inches tall
My custom Monster High Repaint Sailor Venus
- 11 points of articulation
- Articulated head can be tilted and turned to pose
- OOAK custom face repaint
- Hand-sewn custom clothes – can be any chosen outfit
- Around 10.5 inches tall
One of a kind custom doll – Ephyra Jellyfish – For Sale
Her name comes from both the name of a nymph in greek mythology, as well as the term for the baby stage of a jellyfish life.
Base: 13 wishes Spectra
– Original factory paint completely removed
– Repainted face with: Artist quality Pastel and Acrylic, sealed. Gloss is added with Liquitex Gloss Varnish to lips and eyes.
– Custom Painted Panties, blue freckles and spots added to face and body, blue pearl gloss added to entire body and jellyfish purse.
– Hand-sew clothes (all removable)
– High quality BJD wig (not removable)
– Hand-made necklace with real Opalite gemstone.
For display only.
Spotted! A custom Deer Girl/ Satyr Doll, this one is one of a kind.
She’s a little camera shy, but I managed to get some good shots.
She was commissioned shortly after my Custom Draenei Doll was finished. She’ll be sent out to her new home shortly.
Her ears, tail, and hooves were sculpted out of apoxie. Faux fur was added after. Her leafy dress was quite a challenge, but I like how it turned out.
.:: Mishell Blue ::.
Parents: The Sea Monster
Killer Style: I make all my own clothes, it’s so hard to find just what you want. My tastes change everyday, so I like to where a mix of different quirky patterns and styles. They usually get paint all over them, but I like them better that way.
Freaky Flaw: I have a hard time verbalizing my problems, I usually just paint it out. That doesn’t help much during a conversation though. I also tend to lose track of time or miss plans because I’m too busy painting, it’s nothing personal! I’m just scatter-brained, it makes me forget what class I have next or…where did I put my sketchbook? Have you seen it?
Pet: I have a pet crab named Triton. Everyone is scared of his pincers but he’s harmless when he isn’t crabby. Haha get it?
Favorite Activity: Painting with watercolors! I also like sculpting and sewing and sketching.
Biggest Pet Peeve: People who think art has no purpose. I like to paint them being chased by giant squids.
Favorite Subject: Art of course, I would paint all day if I wouldn’t get dried out.
Least Favorite Subject: Math. I can’t remember all those rules and formulas, it makes me even more scatter-brained than usual.
Favorite Color: Aqua! No…orange…no yellow! Oh whatever is on my paintbrush I guess.
Family: I’m one of Lagoona’s cousins from “up-north”. Nova Scotia to be exact! She’s mentioned me before, hasn’t she?
Favorite Food: Sushi! Fish is so much better raw.
BFF’s: Lagoona and Catrine