Removing Factory Face Paint
**Super secret tip, (I haven’t seen posted anywhere else) : before you do anything, put a layer of clear nail polish over the face first, let it dry, and then use the nail polish remover. The paint on the face adheres to the nail polish, and it all come off with nail polish remover MUCH more easily and fast
1) Use nail polish remover, plus paper towel (works better than kleenex) and qutips
2) Smudges up the face a lot if you’re not careful, rub off in small bits at a time
3) Just keep rubbing!
4) Though it is possible to keep the eyebrows untouched if you’re very careful, I find with almost every doll I get one eyebrow is raised a lot higher than the other.
5) More in-depth reading tutorial here or a video from doll customizer Retrograde here
1) Plan it out before you start! Have references handy, of illustrations or monster high doll repaints that you admire
2) Essentially my process is: Seal, pastel, seal, acryllic +gloss finish.
3) More in-depth tutorial here